The Oklahoma Hospice Palliative Care Association’s purpose is to promote the advancement of hospice, palliative care and end-of-life care by:
- Providing relevant education to health care providers & the community
- Impacting legislation, regulation & reimbursement
- Influencing trends affecting end-of-life care
- Developing partnerships with hospice organizations and other health care providers
- Serving as an information and education resource
- Increasing access to quality hospice, palliative care & end-of-life for all Oklahomans
Our website is designed to assist professionals with information. We hope that you will find the information useful in keeping you informed and educated with resources that can assist you in your hospice role and duties.
We hope you find the website useful. If you have any suggestions of additional materials or services that you would like to see please contact us at email@example.com.
The OHPCA is a non-profit organization recognized under IRS tax code 501(c)3 regulations.